Lake Toho - Kissimmee
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Oct 18 2005 02:05 PM
Re: NHC Track

Those who are concerned that the NHC has a line drawn over their house, Do not take that line into consideration. It will change.. However, whats important right now is the cone. Sometimes I think NHC shouldnt use a line and should just use the cone so people become less focused on a single line (though they will draw their own little line in their heads.).

As far as if the margin of error is enough to have land fall in Naples vs Tampa, thats well within the margin of error and at this point their could be shifts north or south. While I would rather see a Mitch then a Charlie (from a track standpoint) I doubt that will happen in this case. In any case, the scenario is not looking very good. The good news and bad news is it is forecasted to be a quick moving storm when it moves across the penninsula.

Guess we will be watching this for a few more days.. and waiting.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center