ralphfl
(Weather Master)
Tue Oct 18 2005 07:14 PM
Re: Westward motion more than NW?

Quote:

I know that the models are now shifting southward on the FL Peninsula and I am fine with that as I am in Central Florida. Since NOAA is sending the Gulfstream out on a sampling mission today and that data will be added to the models, it is likely that a more reliable output will be forthcoming tonight and into the morning so I think I will hold my judgement on where Wilma might be going until then, that is if it is okay with Ralph?!

Not nessasary to include me in your posts when we got people on here yesterday talking and joking about how this storm is there fault etc etc etc...I really don't care anymore what anyone says is there best guess since many on here think they know more then what the models think ill just not respond anymore.

When we got people giving out forcasts as if they are the NHC its a shame as all it does is lead to panic on some peoples part.So people got there ideas and THAT IS ALL IT IS a idea and when they are wrong its ok as its not there job.Well it is the NHC'S job so you guys play ytour im a NHC Met and ill just listen to them thanks.

well, part of the forum's purpose is to allow people to discuss what's going to happen.. that can involve a little forecasting if sound meteorological reasoning is used. you don't have to like anybody's ideas, but if properly supported they are welcome on the forum. no one is forcing you to listen to them, and no amount of complaining on your part is going to change that. -HF

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center