Wxwatcher2
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Oct 18 2005 07:52 PM
Re: Just some thought....yea right...

Quote:

the GDFL moved about 100 miles south....Now it can move back but the idea of anyone saying what part of Florida will get hit if any is pure conjecture.

No sense in getting upset by things others contribute to this forum and I wonder why you are so intent on correcting others.
We are all free to post our thoughts as long as they are not too far out in left field. That to me is what makes coming to a sight like this intersting and fun.
If we were all METS, we probably wouldn't be here in the first place. Most of us can sort out fact from fiction.

If Wilma does wind up coming further North to Tampa Bay, someone will be surprised while others will say, I told you so.
I personally don't trust the models this far out in time.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center