The Force 2005
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Oct 19 2005 12:08 AM
Re: Vortex message

Well, a couple of days ago I wrote on this forum that Wilma is here to stay, and will probally strengthen to a CAT4 or possible a CAT5. After looking at all the observations, and trends of storms in the area of the CARIB, and the very warm SST's along her track, well it is only obvious what would take place. These were only my word for discussion. But I guess if you are not a MET on this site, comments that would indicate such a storm to develope, goes to the GRAVEYARD like my observations and comments 2 days ago. Well, look at how many people on this forum have commented now, over 215 for this storm. I guess I will continue to watch Wilma as she continues to grow more and more each day. We on this forum must be allowed with no fear of getting the graveyard by saying or calling things the way we happen to seee it. These are only our interpertation of what the atmosphere is doing. This is a serious storm not to take likely. Those on the West Coast as I said in my previous comment which was graveyard, to heed all the warnings now. I don't wish anything on anyone for any particular area of this great land of our. We must be free to say and comment as hobbyist's to give discussion on any storm but keeping within the boundaries as stated.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center