typhoon_tip
(Meteorologist)
Wed Oct 19 2005 05:02 AM
Re: Another Look

hyper bomb... If she get to such prominence it will be difficult for me to buy that subtle influence in the way the trough first begins to influence her steering field will be all that affectual in actually inducing recurvature that quickly.. Trust me, Wilma will be creating her own environment during the day on Wednesday, as soon as the surrounding atmosphere begins to respond to her bombogenisis intensity curve. (There's a lag time for rapid cyclogenisis of any kind with peripheral). Anyway, she's going to have a truly massive circulation envelopement and I don't think the residual dry air will have as much a adverse affect on her because a) I've noticed that the water vapor imagery is moistening things up nw and b) the fact that she's pretty much mostly cdo is going to "perhaps" mean that she protected by dry air because of distance...
gettin' a bad feeling.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center