Hootowl
(Weather Hobbyist)
Wed Oct 19 2005 10:25 AM
Re: Wilma Nears Category 5 Intensity

NO Pasco!!!

Wow, did I get a surprise at 4:55 this morning. Now, after my long drive to work I find out that you all stayed up and I missed it. Dang it.

The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw TWC this morning was OMG!!!!! I am fairly sure that was not expected - nah - positive. I'm down to dial up at home UGH - that will make this weekend even more worrisome. I will depend heavily on what I read here.

I am still having a problem buying into that hard straight line right hook. I am not good at "seeing" the set up of fronts/troughs but I don't remember seeing a cane do quite that.

Semi off topic -
Just a couple of funnies that I have heard the last day or so - both from local mets
" and this is our exclusive GFDL model we are showing you" (that was yesterday) exclusive???
"she can't get any stronger and will lose strength rapidly now" (this morning) riiiiight
LOL

Remember - it's the cone - not the line. She's a biggie!

Just checked the wv loop - she's HUGE!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center