scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Wed Oct 19 2005 04:24 PM
Re: Here we go!

Ok well CMC came out and it takes it at first to about 85w during the next 24 hrs then takes it N and around CUBA to Keywest then races it NE across S florida near Everglades City- WPB in 6 hrs....Another words....garbage,,this model has been soo inconsistant. GFS out almost 120hrs and its very slow for 2 days near the Cancun area then moving it towards Key West and simular path to CMC. I feel the GFS is correct up to near Cancun, but dont see the stall yet so it will be further up with the Nogaps.....speaking of which I cant get any info on that after 72hrs.....will by 1pm though and also the GFDL,, I want to see if it slows it down near Cancun, if it doesnt then its path will be interesting enough if it stays thru FT Myers or not.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center