Myles
(Weather Hobbyist)
Wed Oct 19 2005 04:32 PM
Re: Here we go!

Quote:

My personal belief, given the WV and expected pattern evolution

He did give some backup here Damien. He expects the pattern to evolve in a certain way so that it goes farther north then expected.

Quote:

I don't think anyone from Cedar Key to the Keys can relax.....

I think that sums in up the best, no one can relax until this thing has passed, no one.

Personally, I think people on this message board need to stop being so uptight about what other people say. There hasen't been a serious post of wishcasting a quite a while. Everyone the past couple storms has done very well on providing information and if giving speculation, letting everyone know that they're speculating. No one can do more then that right now. Clark isn't 100% sure where its going, but I bet he has a good idea. Just like everyone else.

Let the hobbiest mets(and some professionals) make predictions, as long as they have some good reasoning and a post is not. "wilma is going here" then take it with a grain of salt and add it to the information you get from other sources. Everyone has thier own interpretation of what the satalites are showing, let them tell us about it. They might tell us something we hadn't thought of.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center