Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Thu Oct 20 2005 04:39 AM
Re: Changes

I have to say I agree with Daniel...this IS a hurricane after all, and we know that we will see changes in tracks, intensity, so forth over the next few days. You cannot look at every jog to determine what the true direction is...look for trends.
Ftlaudbob: there is no reason to panic if you have your preparations made. If you feel as though you need to leave, then by all means do so. Bringing it up here again and again and again is not going to change the outcome of this storm. You may get hit, you may not get hit. Same thing here with me, and I'm on the WEST COAST of Florida. I am not in a panic mode and I will not be because I already KNOW what I will do if my area is threatened. I've known since the beginning of hurricane season.
If you haven't figured it out by now, then either you don't heed the warnings posted here and by your local officials, or you just want to keep riding the "I don't know what to do" train until it runs out of deisel fuel. You have been told over and over what to do. So please do it...if you don't do it, then please stop pulling the fire alarm button.
Get a hold of yourself. For the sake and sanity of all of us here.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center