Morgana
(Registered User)
Thu Oct 20 2005 09:19 AM
Re: Movement

Bending over to kiss my...oh nevermind. Lame attempt at humor. :P

Hey, I almost made it out of here. We've been trying to sell so we could move to our land in Ga. (where weather is almost non-existant). I'm on the South end of Tampa Bay sitting on the Manatee River which empties into Ye Good Old Gulf of Mexico.

It will be interesting to see if this old 1896 two-story collapses around us or what. I just retired from (police) dispatch a few months ago, so this will be the first 'cane season I haven't worked in awhile. It will be really weird riding this out as a citizen and not shift sleeping on a cold floor. I must admit I *will* miss that huge generator the station has!

I'm glad I found this forum because other forums I hang at just don't understand my interest.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center