DrewC
(Verified CFHC User)
Thu Oct 20 2005 02:24 PM
Re: 06Z NOGAPS

Charley was forecast for Tampa, and went to Punta Gorda instead. Wouldn't it be strangely ironic if Wilma did the inverse of Charley?

(Nobody get in a tissy. I am NOT wishcasting or seeing anything different from anyone else, I am just trying to keep it a little more "lite" until the 3 day cone arrives in Florida. After losing a 20'x60' pole barn, 2 sheds, 8 trees, and 11 days without power last year, I am more than ready to get serious when it is necessary.)

Oh, and on the lack of power note, at least the highs next week are forecast to be in the very low 80s, and the possible lack of A/C this year won't be as bad as last year. (The silver lining on the tornado cloud.)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center