TinaB
(Verified CFHC User)
Thu Oct 20 2005 04:25 PM
Re: NHC Disco

I don't like the fact that Tampa keeps getting mentioned, but I did tell my dear husband the other day that we might have to contend with a hurricane this weekend. To which he replied "why do they always come on the weekends?"...well it looks like if Tampa gets bothered by Wilma it might be more like early next week instead of Saturday. Either way, I stocked up and our shutters are ready to go up if need be. A lot of people think I'm crazy because I do this everytime but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Besides, all my non perishable foods that I buy get used for camping during non hurricane season...gives me an excuse to head to the woods

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center