Psyber
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Oct 20 2005 05:17 PM
Re: Wilma

I go away on holidays and look what happens.

I am not at home so I do not have my monster list of links, but does anyone have a good link to the surface temps over the projected path where Wilma is heading north of Cuba?

On a personal note, I have friends who are in cancun on business. I notice that alot of people tend to minimize/dismiss damage to areas outside of the USA(Cuba/Mexico/Carribean etc etc). A Category 4 hurricane is about to flatten a good portion of poor/heavily populated area in mexico and then probably Cuba. Lets all send some prayers out for those people who can't afford insurance/emergency infrastructure in those countries(even if it was offered).

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center