Fair Weather
(Registered User)
Thu Oct 20 2005 10:43 PM
Re: Wilma Moving Northwest

Heard Glen Richards from WOFL on the radio (WFLA) this afternoon and he said that the 2 models that are starting to show a turn towards the north are leading him to believe that it might be a trend, and that overall, he watches the models not individually, but as a whole and when one changes, the others tend to follow. His feeling was that the storm could very well make landfall around the Sarasota area, and his opinion was that when the storm does finally move through, that it would move through very fast, with little chance for weakening. In the 16 years I have been in the Orlando area, I have observed that Glen seems to be the most consistant in his forcasts. He is really one of the best. I like his scary meter

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center