danielwAdministrator
(Moderator)
Fri Oct 21 2005 01:04 AM
Weather

Okay. I know that everyone is awaiting Wilma's next move. Whenever that may come.

Please make sure that you are ready to leave if you are asked to evacuate.

My thinking is that while Wilma is puttering around the Caribbean at this time. Some little something from somewhere...might ( strong emphasis on might ) pick her up and move her along before any of the models could indicate the move.

So make sure you are ready to go.
Who said Weather is an exact Science?
It changes from moment to moment. Just like everything else.
The point is, to be prepared for the changes, and be Ready To Move!

Look at a large Lower 48 Satellite loop once in a while and try and get the feel of what NHC and the models are showing you.

Otherwise, You might get caught looking at Wilma out of your front window!

I am not a MET here. Just an observer

FOR STORM INFORMATION SPECIFIC TO YOUR AREA...INCLUDING POSSIBLE INLAND WATCHES AND WARNINGS...PLEASE MONITOR PRODUCTS ISSUED BY YOUR LOCAL WEATHER OFFICE.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center