danielwAdministrator
(Moderator)
Fri Oct 21 2005 03:41 AM
From Scottsvb

I looked at that storm right now, Just south of LA or middle gulf outside the main outlfow and saw the tops blown off and then tried to hold,,,also you see the trough angle doing down thru LA and will be east of her by morning...looking into the NW gulf you see slight ridging coming in but will be short lived... hard to tell right now...but I wouldnt be surprised to see a drift N into the morning,, then again,,could drift W or even NE until Saturday when it will nudge NE and pick up speed on Sunday. Hard to tell,,every hour is important from this afternoon on...also more G missions into the gulf and also developing orientation of the trough,......anything from Cuba on a run to the east to a more NE path just south of Tampa could happen.....wont know forsure until it starts moving Saturday in a general direction,,,,but what happens before then and where it starts from is the key......lower latitude= Cuba,,,,brushing the keys and Miami......a drift more into the GULF N of the Yucitan will mean more NE up along the trough digging in behind and a Sarasota path..

btw you can post this also,, so I wont have to repeat it...LOL. Ill be back later

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center