Psyber
(Storm Tracker)
Fri Oct 21 2005 06:17 PM
Re: Wilma Approaching the Yucatan Peninsula

Ummm, this is the point that I raised...stall over mexico so it can kill more mexicans and less americans? Can we watch what we say about "good news" please? A cat 4 hurricane stalling anywhere over land is going to be catestrophic for those people unfortunate to be under it.

On topic: I see Wilma strengthening as I think if she will stay more north of cuba then the current NHC track shows, keeping her over water. All depends on how much energy the Yucatan absorbs.

Quote:

Best scenario for all is - to stall after landfall and to weak as much as possible, after that is not really big diference where going to make landfall on FLA ... weak storm right on me is better then stron storm 100 miles away from me ..

But again, i am not that smart :-)))

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center