KC
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Oct 22 2005 08:34 AM
Re: Models??

I was hoping for an overnight shift. I see we still have the bullseye here in Naples. We are usually saved by a shift at the last possible moment. However, don't think that we are not prepared. My first employer after my move to SW Floirda taught me that each pending threat is another training exercise, and you take the lessons learned and incorporate them into your plan so that you are better prepared the next time. The waiting is difficult and also very hard on businesses who need to continue to run (facing uncertainty about the aftermath) while balancing safety concerns of employees and their families. We will continue to prepare and wait.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center