maddie
(Verified CFHC User)
Sat Oct 22 2005 10:27 AM
Re: Models??

I am glad that I am not the only one hearing this , our local channles are saying one thing but the Weather Channel is saying another. I have to make a decision by this evening wheather I should pull my Service Technicians off the road on Monday , and of course there are my In-Laws that live in the same area that state " they would rather ride out the Hurricane than get stuck in a car together for that long, trying to escape the storm"...i moved my entire family last year to Polk county to escape Charlie when it was believed to be heading for our area, then with the sudden switch in the path I put everyone directly in the path of the storm...I do not want to make the same mistake agian. :

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center