jusforsean
(Verified CFHC User)
Sat Oct 22 2005 10:48 PM
Re: NHC Press Conference

Here she goes again I think I just heard an update on channel 4 here in davie florida that said it seems the eye is well over open waters now a bit earlier than they expected and that it seems to have taken the ne trend but it could be a wobble they will see over the next few hrs.
This storm has an attitude problem! The threat of tornadoes scares me with this one with the hot meeting the cold and all. Guy on channel 7 keeps saying that this storm worries him he believes its going to strengthen prior to landfall. It appears the track has shifted a bit north so you think it will stay that way? Is it possible is this is a ne trend that it could shift the trach back south a bit? All guesses are on with this one I suppose we will really know when she makes landfall:) Luck to all be safe.....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center