scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Sun Oct 23 2005 04:08 AM
Re: Tampa

Forecast looks on track on how the trough is developing and digging down....I feel the models are on track in general on a FtMyers area landfall.....Ill stay with Sarasota or Charlotte county landfall...wouldnt be surprised if it was a tad south or north of there..... Anyways that is my landfall prediction and reasons why are obviously been told by many before including the NHC, the strongest winds will be near and just right of the center but TS winds will be as far N as Tampa-Orlando and south into the keys. Heavy rains will be widespread up to the I4 cooridor from Tampa-Daytona with lighter amounts further N. Tornados will be wide spread especially in bands and near or se of the center.

Scottsvb

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center