DMFischer
(Weather Hobbyist)
Mon Oct 24 2005 01:54 PM
Re: Due North

Well, it has been interesting here, last night one tornado went over the house and touched down about 2 miles from me in Cocoa Village, that storm cell was so intense it shook my house. Kids slept in the hallway on mattresses. Ran out last night before it all cut loose to get a kid from a party and found this morning that my daughter left her window down on the car. *rolling eyes*
Right now the wind is gusting pretty good, but the water is up to our knees at the end of our driveway, and no end to the deluge yet. Its getting cool out there too.
Been watching the radar, looks like the eye will come out on the other side pretty well intact, and the cells of TS still spawning to the north of the eye. Stay dry everyone, and safely inside. Good day to do homework.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center