Margie
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Thu Oct 27 2005 12:24 AM
Re: Watching a Few Areas in The Tropics

Well you guys are the experts, but don't you think it is *too far south* to possibly end up in the ATL? Wouldn't a divergent path to the NE predicate a lot of drifting to a more northern lat first?

It looks like Margie has the winning signature for the 2005 Hurricane Season.~danielw
2005 -- Season of Broken Records (SOBR...because it's hard to believe, when you are)

I didn't think anyone was going to notice it! If you can think of anything better, be my guest, but with Phil OOC and Nov almost here, I thought I better come up with something soon (esp since I'm a lot better with writing than forecasting, so far!...someone just whispered in 90L's ear and told it to move north in response to my comment)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center