Clark
(Meteorologist)
Thu Dec 29 2005 02:18 AM
Re: Merry Christmas No Hurricanes!

Saludos, Eduardo!

For those not well-versed in Spanish, Eduardo was saying that this is his first time to the website, so he hopes that he is allowed to speak in Spanish. This was his first Atlantic hurricane season, one in which he experienced two storms in his country. Now, he waits for another perspective from the other side of the Atlantic.

Eduardo, I'm not well-versed in Spanish myself though I can pick up a bit from the French I know, so pardon me for speaking in English. It certainly was an interesting hurricane season, the first time any of us have seen anything impact your country. We learned a lot from those storms, though, and hope that your country wasn't negatively impacted by them. I hope you'll stop by on occasion, whether or not you all see another storm next year -- the more the merrier!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center