Domino
(Weather Guru)
Thu Jan 05 2006 10:06 PM
Re: [Jaws music]

Although I agree with not having the list span two years due to confusion - I do believe maybe it is time to consider extending the season by two weeks. Time limits what I can research however I compiled a list of all storms in the past 10 seasons. During this time 7 storms, or 4.2% formed or remained into the month of December. During the same time 8 storms or 4.8% formed in the month of June. If the season was to end on December 14th there would be an out of season percentage of .5% in the past ten years booth before and after the season. There was only a single pre-season storm (Ana) during the past 10 years.

Any thoughts?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center