scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Mon May 07 2007 05:35 AM
Re: hybrid watch

Still my forecast is on track below from early Sunday... so I reposted this!

Not for the first couple of days...On the models,.I will agree with the ECMWF,Nogaps,Ukmet and even some of the GFS.... At first the storm will be strong..but nontropical...a gale center....but as it slowly picks up some tropical characteristics...it will weaken...cause it wont be a non tropical system as its in transition....then as it comes close to Floridas NE coast and St Augustine...the LLC will seperate from the mid and upper low and be on its west side and get pushed sw between the mid and upper low now to its E and the weak ridge over the NE gulf of mexico. It will slide into florida and probably fizzle out. This is the atmospheric synopsis pattern setting up. This will bring mostly rain and breezy conditions...but still movement and strength of the LLC later in the period is still up in the air at this time.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center