Ricreig
(User)
Thu Jun 14 2007 03:06 PM
Re: Tropical Discussion~excerpts

Quote:

HUH? sorry but can you please put all of that in Layman terms so I can understand.

There are two areas of unsettled weather in areas that this time of the year can develop into significant weather affecting or potentially affecting us. One is off the E coast of Fla in the Bahamas. I don't see this as being a problem for numerous reasons but any time there is unsettled weather in this area, you need to at least watch it...just in case. The other area is now a bit south of Cuba and is in an area that could be a little more 'interesting' I think given all of the factors available at this time, the thinking is that this *might* bring a little more rain to the Florida area but conditions are marginal for it to develop into anything you should be afraid of. Again, this time of the year, and in that area, any thing that is unsettled as this is bears watching and regardless of this or any other system, it is prudent to check out your emergency plans and supplies for when and if something does develop.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center