nc_tropical_wx79
(Weather Guru)
Fri Jun 15 2007 02:11 PM
Re: Watching the Northwest Caribbean...

I just read Dr. Master's blog and he feels like the recon will be canceled today and set up again for Sat. He also, feels like the winds in the northern gulf will be too strong so it will be at best another Barry a good rain maker but winds may get up to 50mph at best. I see where he is getting this from and have to agree I feel like this will be another Barry a good rainmaker and a storm that should have had sub tropical in front of it's name because it was but didn't. Found out recon is scheduled for 2pm but don't see it happening since it's stil disorganized and winds read at 15mph associated with the "disturbance". Winds will be calming though so yes Sat & Sunday are the 2 big days for the disturbance it's possible for it to develope.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center