cieldumort
(Moderator)
Thu Jun 28 2007 03:50 PM
Re: Getting hard to ignore

Just glancing at the Invest wanna-be and its environment here around the noon hour.. and I'm not really impressed. Pressures are still a bit on the high side, and upper level winds are still kind of detrimental. Should those upper level winds relax a bit more for a respectable length of time - which is possible - I suspect it may have some small window to pull something off. Either way, with the potential for a lot of extra showery/squally weather no matter what happens, I bet it may "feel" depression-ish at times, even if it doesn't become a closed-off surface low with tropical connections.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center