Lamar-Plant City
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Jul 03 2007 01:22 PM
Re: 96L INVEST

Are those just upper level features forming to the NE and SW of the 'center' or is it trying to form feeder bands? The thing looks better this am than it did when I hit the sack last night (about 12:45). It also has a little wobble back toward the due west or at least the convection does. No signs of it going 'poof' yet, although I have seen that happen enough before. Is it the 'Little Invest, that COULD"? I see all of the dry air to the north on the water vapor loop, but it seems to be tapping from the ITCZ to the south. Also a bit of outflow-looking features on that loop on the south side. Will be interesting to keep track of the next couple of days if it holds together.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center