Bloodstar
(Moderator)
Thu Jul 05 2007 08:26 PM
Re: 96L Dead??

Well, 96L is skeletal, but with pulsing convection, and moving towards warmer waters, there's always that chance that it could ramp up into something quickly. The LLC seems healthy enough, though some of the visible imagery seemed to imply a really sharp trough rather than a full circulation (seemed to be lacking on the south east side a bit). Interestingly enough the storm looks much better when viewed on a wider scale, then the structure really stands out. But by me saying something, it's the kiss of death for development. *grins*

Of passing interest is the sloppy system right off the florida/georgia coast. If it were to slight a little out to sea, it might get some organization together. as it is, I think it's drifting west into land, so that's probably a non starter.

Not much else to look at, So far a quiet start to July. I'd say things had been slow, but we have had 2 systems already, hard to believe that. *heh*

(Forecast Lounge material removed)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center