StrmTrckrMiami
(Weather Guru)
Wed Aug 15 2007 04:52 PM
Re: Dean And TD#5

Quote:

>Is it a possibility for Dean to take a turn and head for the US? Or is Dean going to follow the track of Erin and possibly >meet up with her and strenghten. All is unknown right now, and the Coast of Florida is urged to start preparing >because as this storm increases, it may take a hit at Miami and Florida's coast.
>These are some updates

With all due respect, they seem more like wild guesses than updates.

Not wild guesses at all. Here in Miami, I have followed the news reports closely and if you want the links to some of the video webcasts I will surely post them. I am just restating things that reporters have stated here in Miami. Maybe they are wild guesses because at this point, no one really knows what to expect from Dean, but I was just restating these facts from the news.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center