twizted sizter
(Weather Guru)
Wed Aug 15 2007 05:15 PM
Re: Dean And TD#5

On the left side of your screen is a column with quick links to the other forums here as well as forecast maps from the NHC you can click on for the latest forecast maps fromthe NHC. You will see that Erin is forecasted to be inland tomorrow morning. Dean will still be way out in the Atlantic. Erin is not forecasted to stall in the Gulf for a week so the possibility of her & Dean meeting up is less than zero...no attitude just trying to clarify the misinformation you heard & repeated.
I myself would be interested...maybe others too...in seeing the videos of the newscasts you said you had of that scenario playing out. If you click on the forum link I mentioned to the left you will see that the one intitled Forecast Lounge would be appropriate for that & even the Comedy Lounge.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center