Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sat Aug 18 2007 10:29 AM
Re: 00Z Models

I feel your pain NLU.... we've done better over here in Biloxi but it has been oh so slow... what gets me is I've tracked storms for many years but I can't ever recall so many monster storms that have developed since 2004... now we have another super storm, and its our first hurricane of the year.. If this storm were to come anywhere near the SE LA or MS coast you could practically write off these areas for decades.. when you get hit by a super storm it changes your way of life for years... Dean is going to do just that to whomever it hits... it just CAN'T be us... not for a long time

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center