madmumbler
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Aug 18 2007 12:42 PM
Re: Dean

Quote:

<<snipped>>While Dean has closed the gap on the ULL over the last few days, I don't think it has closed the gap enough to feel any big influence...However, this may be a sign of things to come. So forward speed will be something to watch today and I imagine there will be some more ground truth as to whether or not this maybe what is going on in about 24 hours or so.

So are we rooting for Dean to speed up or slow down? *LOL*

What is our "best case" scenario that we want to look for to see Dean doing in relation to the ULL? And what is the "worst case?" (Considering I'm in FL, best case means not making a hard turn *LOL* -- sorry everyone in the west!)

I'm NOT panicking or worrying. I know that everything is still up in the air. But i heard TWC talking about the ULL this morning and last night, and I'm still not sure what is "good" and what is "bad" in terms of Dean's movement and forward speed. (Obviously, it's all "bad" in the long run because wherever this hits is going to get whomped.)

Thanks,

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center