Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Tue Aug 28 2007 06:01 PM
Re: Invest 94L

well... the wave in the carb. is getting better organized, BUT it looks like its going to run into central america. Interesting a few models, like Hank mentioned are trying to flare up a "frontal" type low of the SE coast in a few days, will see what happens... With 94L... i think if it can beat the Dry air to the NE of it, it may have a chance... when it gets closer to the islands... I don't think this is going north of the islands right now, like the Europ. model is forecasting.... i think this is another wave that will enter the carb. down in a few days. Also a few models are still trying to throw off some waves from Africa that may be something to watch.

Vis Shot

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center