allan
(Weather Master)
Mon Sep 17 2007 08:04 PM
Re: You have to love that crazy Canadian Model

I go by the patterns and steering. I do see something hitting the USA in a few days.. but it may not be all that and a bag of chips. Models are popping on and off on that GOM storm.. I don't have much confidence on it developing yet but conditions do look favorable. For the storm off the east coast, the CMC is not the only game in play.. GFS hints at a possible cyclone there and the NAM which I do admit, it has done a good job this year on tropical systems, shows a tropical storm nearing my coastline then in to the GOM.. This scenario is NOT out of the realm. I back my proof up with scientific facts, which proves I am NOT a wishcaster.

Personal remarks removed~danielw

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center