cieldumort
(Moderator)
Sun Sep 23 2007 12:08 AM
Re: Western Caribbean and GOM

Whatever 94L does, a continued influx of moisture into the GOM, in one form or another, for at least another 30-60 hours looks likely.

Invest 95L is stunning. If this puppy was in the GOM right now we would be having all sorts of recon going on. 25 knots per NRL, and based on the most recent Scat out there, I'll bet dollars to donuts is likely conservative. As a shipping interest only, might be one of those that never gets a bump during the season (left to the High Seas Forecast).. but my best guess would be that because nothing else is out there to earn "Jerry" right now, NHC may go ahead with it (as there is little room for confusion).

So, I would bet at least a few dollars to donuts that Jerry is lurking around the corner in the central Atlantic. Right now.
See for yourself.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center