allan
(Weather Master)
Sun Dec 16 2007 06:35 AM
Re: Olga Remnants Approaching Florida

I think you mean "Tornado Watch" lol. However, this appears to look like a sheared Tropical Storm, I'm probably gonna get hit with severe weather in a few hours from now. Olga really impressed me, it stayed intact and even kept a strong low level swirl, guess that explains "The Season With No Reason". What a weird season and that should be it!
There's now been some hype on Olga and the secondary low emerging into a Perfect Storm, interesting....
I can tell you this, the models and forecasts are completely wrong, the secondary low formed well to the southeast of where the models formed it and it's stronger, the primary low is weaker then predicted and is west of where the models had put it by now. We can only use the radar to see whats going on, also, the rain and snow line was "forecasted" to be well north of NYC by now, it hasn't even crossed there area yet.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center