Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed May 28 2008 01:26 AM
Re: Invest 90E

Well... like i posted a couple days ago.... i think the tropical wave that was over south american coast line moving west toward panama... its goin to be our little push that the broad area of low pressure in the SW Carb. needs to get going... with upper level winds becoming more favorable... this will giver it a better chance... i do think that the surface ridge will erode some to the NE and give this showers and storms a chance to become a better low... before building back to the west.

Although i do think 90E has a real good chance of becoming a TD in the next 12-24 hrs... movement slow and northerly... this will play a role on our atlantic side showers and storms

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center