LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon Jun 02 2008 04:28 PM
Re: water vapor loop

great loop craig

i think thats a pretty impressive wave with a great twist for this time of year and where is the shear that usually blasts it away from the islands and blows them apart in june and july?

as for the canadian.. i respect it enough to think more on the matter

miami has rain today, lots of moisture, lots of pop up showers turning into big tstorms... not normal afternoon tstorms
the area is juiced up from moisture possibly from the top of arthur that blew off the top of it..

there is a weakness in the high here... could this wave make it up here in 4 or 5 days.. never occured to me the wave could play a part but that wave is tightly wound and everyone is acting like its invisible

thought it would smash into south america a few days ago.. now maybe not

the tropical discussion mentions it too

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center