scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Mon Jul 14 2008 04:29 PM
Re: Bertha Stalls SSE of Bermuda, Watching Two Other Things

This system (94L) needs concentrated T-Storms near the COC for this or any system to be classified... I dont see this happening until at least Tuesday if this does develop at all. I think in a weird way...this is more of a Midlevel circulation...and even though there is a LLC...its lacking the Mositure in the LLevels..(its pretty dry).

My little feature I been watching is now near 11.5N and 63W racing W behind a trough out near 66W...small and compact but lacking SW winds due to its 25mph forward speed with a strong high N of Puerto Rico. When this gets S of Jamaica later Tuesday night..it should slow some and give this more of a posibility...still 3/10 chance.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center