scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Tue Jul 15 2008 03:20 PM
Re: Busy July Morning, Watching Bertha, East of Caribbean and Gulf

94L is at 12.8N and 49W....racing W near 22mph. Due to its faster forward speed last night,its losing its W wind....MLC that everyone has been watching is now weakening also...This system could be dead by later this afternoon or become better organized if it slows down some (Although I still dont think highly of this 94L).

I agree with doug on the Gulf....though conditions could become better in the next 24-36hrs to let something get organized. I would think that this area would be the 1st concern due to its prox to Florida. I wouldnt be surprised if this area becomes a storm by later Thurs or Friday..but it won't have a chance to be more than that due to it moving onshore (whatever this does or doesn't become) before the weekend. 4/10 chance

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center