Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Tue Jul 22 2008 09:05 PM
Attachment
Re: Dolly Strengthening.. Hurricane Warnings Up in Texas Brownsville to Corpus Christi

pressure is 986mb now... more to come in a second

Now its Hurricane Dolly... upgrade coming out now

from last vortex... recon heading home
Minimum Sea Level Pressure: 986mb (29.12 inHg)
Maximum Flight Level Temp & Pressure Altitude Outside Eye: 10°C (50°F) at a pressure alt. of 3,048m (10,000ft)
Maximum Flight Level Temp & Pressure Altitude Inside Eye: 13°C (55°F) at a pressure alt. of 3,050m (10,007ft)

Maximum Flight Level Wind: 72kts (~ 82.9mph) in the northeast quadrant at 20:29:30Z
Distance of Surface Center From Flight Center: Surface center is within 5 nautical miles of flight center.

and if i am correct.. Dolly is dropping a 1mb an hour right now?

**Side note... my homeboy Kermit is up and on his way to dolly... (i got to tour N42RF back in the spring... the only plane to hit high G's in Felix and in Hugo)*** attached is a pic i took of N42RF

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center