javlin
(Weather Master)
Fri Aug 15 2008 12:57 AM
Re: Watching the Wave Near the Virgin Islands

Looks like what energy our MLC had earlier today has finally caught up with the LLC out front it looks like.You have to give the NHC the nod for holding off on a name like many of us probably would have by satellite interpetation and picked the MLC over the LLC out front.I do wonder about the due W movement and as Clark mentioned a diviation S and you might as well throw the models out and that is starting to look like a possibility,then will there be anything to note in 48hrs??The LLC (almost an eddy at times) has moved just about due W all day fading in and out of view.She is really looking better tonight than today I think becoming more compact and I think finally stacking.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center