scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Sun Aug 17 2008 06:01 PM
Re: latest fay behavior

My forecast is pretty much the same as Hanks... though right now I'm saying Port Charlotte- Cedar Key... I can't narrow it down cause it will be moving S-N or SSW-NNE.. and I want to wait till monday morning (seeing where it crosses Cuba and when it makes its turn) to narrow it down to under 80miles.

Tampa always misses these hurricanes...Charley went south...Francis,Jeanne was a TS by time it got to Tampa and Tampa hasnt been hit directly in 70 years? Of course it can happen, but until it does, I don't expect it to. I think Cleveland will win a championship before that happens.lol. well maybe not.

I'll make my offical forecast tomorrow afternoon.

scottsvb

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center