MikeCAdministrator
(Admin)
Sun Aug 17 2008 11:21 PM
Re: Green Light

Yes, I see what you mean with the stall, that just makes it all the more maddening right now, as far as trying to figure out where it will go and how strong, when it starts to move I'll keep track.

I have to sign off probably until 11AM tomorrow so this is the last detailed look i'll get at the storm until then.

The rest of the mets and other people here should be able to pick up the slack, and with watches up, the local media and officials are a better source of info than what you hear on the Internet anyway.

The clouds over southern Florida were part of the usual synaptic flow, but they are getting influenced and enhanced by fay it seems, I'd let a real Met describe that a bit better.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center