TampaSu
(Registered User)
Wed Aug 20 2008 06:00 PM
Re: Fay Over Cape Canaveral

scottsvb - I find I tend to follow your posts closely and I'd like to know what your timeline/expectations are for the Tampa area (I'm in north central Hillsborough - minutes from Pasco line). If we see anything from Fay's travel back over the state, what and more importantly, when?

So far, our conditions have been just very overcast - it looks like a TS outside without the rain or wind. I think it rained for about ten minutes yesterday, and there were a couple of gusts. We have family in south Daytona, and they have said it isn't bad there at all - of course they are the type that could be hanging on to a flag pole blowing in the wind perpindicular to the ground, and they'd still say it wasn't bad!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center