Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Thu Aug 21 2008 12:23 AM
Re: Fay reorganizing...

Recon just went back through the center about 5mins ago.. and my first view of some of the data... looks to me that Fay may have drifted to the NNW by a few miles.. Pressure around 994-993mb... want know for sure until the GPS dropsonde data is in. But agree with others, she is on the upward trend a little.. and i would expect tonight for 11pm pkg... if trend holds that the TS warnings be upgraded to Hurricane Warnings...

one side note... i think i watched two small vortices spin around in the coc in the last 2 hrs... watching sats to see if we have any t-storm blow ups near the center

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center