threw-er-back
(Registered User)
Sat Aug 30 2008 11:23 AM
Re: Gustav a Hurricane Again, and Watching Tropical Hanna

Newbie to the site and in no way well versed in weather jargon..I happened upon this site and am impressed with narratives..very informative..... I live in Homosassa, FL On the headwaters of the Homosassa, River and Fay had water within 8" on coming in my back door. Ernesto brought water in by about an inch.

What if any effect do you all think my neck of the woods will realize??
Do you belive the spagetti models as to landfall? Is there a chance Gus will make a RH turn?

Hanna looks like she's going to run eventually through the FL. Straits..whats the buzz where she'll go from there? Sorry for all the Q's. Hopefully the more I read this site the more educated I'll get... Thanks in advance

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center